Tickets handled by GTAs
When and how to take action.
In other situations, you should notify faculty that our office received a Blackboard help ticket from their student and prompt them to resolve it on their own or contact us for assistance. Take these steps:
- Read the email and understand the details of the issue.
- Find the instructor’s email address using the UH Directory: http://www.uh.edu/directory/. Look for names of professors associated with CLASS. If the instructor’s name is not provided, ask an ID.
- ‘Reply All’ to let all parties know that this issue is being looked at.
- Check http://www.uh.edu/blackboard/help/ on any pages to suggest faculty to use to assist students.
- Forward the ticket to faculty with an email template.
- Make sure that email@example.com is always included in the CC.